Rent a Car
- Lowest price guarantee
- No credit card fees
- Amend or cancel your booking online quickly and easily
Frequently Asked Questions
To book your car, all you need is a credit or debit card. When you pick the car up, you’ll need:
- The voucher / eVoucher we send you, to show that you’ve paid for the car.
- The main driver’s credit card, with enough ‘spare’ funds for the car’s security deposit.
- Each driver’s full, valid driving licence, which they’ve held for at least 12 months (often 24).
- Your passport and any other ID the car hire company needs to see.
Different car hire companies have different requirements, so please make sure you check the car’s terms and conditions as well.
For most car hire companies, the age requirement is between 21 and 70 years old. If you’re under 25 or over 70, you might have to pay an additional fee.
Yes, as long as they meet these requirements. Just fill in their details while you’re making the reservation.